In Lenzburg, an apartment complex was built near a railway line. The emission forecast by the building physics experts of the engineering office Grolimund + Partner showed that the apartment complex must be a partially elastic bearing foundation in order to comply with the legal noise and vibration limits. On the basis of this investigation, a partial building foundation was planned. Parts of the building were mounted elastically on different DAMTEC® vibra types depending on the expected loads.
|Highlights & Fakten|
|Bauphysik:||Grolimund + Partner AG|
|Ingenieur:||WMM Ingenieure AG|
DAMTEC® vibra soft, hard and 3D are rubber granulate mats that reduce the transmission of sound and vibration for buildings and in civil engineering. Depending on the requirements, DAMTEC® vibra products can be laid in one, two or three layers.
- Cleaning the surface from stones
- Avoiding structure-borne sound bridges; screed and concrete must not get into the insulating underlay
- Cutting and installing edge insulation strips
- Rolling out DAMTEC® vibra; the covering should acclimatize for at least 24 hours
- Covering mat joints with adhesive tape to avoid sound bridges and displacement of the mats
- Laying PE foil; pull it completely up over the insulation strips to above the finished top covering height and then fix in place
- The screed or concrete can then be installed in accordance with the applicable standards and regulations
3. Technische Daten
|Mat dimension||DAMTEC vibra soft 6000mm x 1250mm|
|Mat dimension||DAMTEC vibra hard 8000mm x 1250mm|
|Mat dimension||DAMTEC vibra 3D 25/7 4000mm x 1250mm|