KRAIBURG Relastec and environmental protection
KRAIBURG Relastec is one of the best known global companies that specialise in the production of technical rubber materials from old tyres. As a recycling specialist, we have for many years been committed to the protection of the environment. Every year, we process and recycle about 85,000 tons of old tyres, closed-cell rubber and rubber production scrap. From these raw materials, we produce high-quality granules based on our internally developed formulations. These granules make up more than 90 % of the material used in our finished products. All our products are 100 % recyclable without loss of quality. At KRAIBURG Relastec, protecting the environment is a strategic priority. We are convinced that sustainable growth is only achievable, if we meet our responsibilities towards the environment. KRAIBURG Relastec has therefore adopted a very simple policy: Protecting the environment is part and parcel of what we do every day!
- Our “pro environment” logo stands not only for 40 years of sustainable business practices that protect resources, but emphasises our commitment to product quality and continuous improvement for the protection of the environment beyond the statutory regulations.
- We turn waste rubber materials into new raw materials and products, making a valuable contribution to waste reduction and the protection of the environment.
- We invest in innovative and environmentally friendly production methods and technologies.
- Our products are subject to continuous quality testing and further development, whereby environmental concerns are given priority. We are always on the lookout for even more environmentally friendly alternatives that enable us to further reduce emissions and protect resources.
- All employees of KRAIBURG Relastec undertake to implement sustainable practices in their daily work and to protect the environment wherever they can.
- We expect the same from our suppliers and constantly monitor their performance.