Impact protection slabs with printed surface covering
With our new EUROFLEX® Visual System you can now print individual designs with pixel precision – in virtually any shape and size! From motifs such as stones, lawns, wooden floors, sea and jungle to your own logos, corporate design colours or lines, everything is possible!
- Tested Quality (ISO 9001 certified, Compliance with impact protection standards EN 1177:2018)
- Easy cleaning due to a seamless surface
- High elasticity & walking comfort for cushioning shocks and falls
- Impact sound insulation for a calm room ambience
- High anti-slip properties R10 due to surface covering
- Great freedom for design made possible by pixel-accurate, individual printing on the surface
- high UV resistance (>6) for long lasting colours
- Integrated connector pins for higher dimensional stability and prevention of accidental displacement
Ideal for Shopping Malls
Thanks to pixel-accurate printing in the complete CMYK colour space, any motif or colour can be printed. The combination of surface covering and impact protection slabs is therefore ideal for indoor playgrounds in shopping malls, as colours and motifs can be adapted to the corporate designs of shopping centres or shops.
- Surface covering with individual motif (here: stone texture)
- EUROFLEX® impact protection slab (without chamfer)
- concrete base
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
What is the procedure from the request for quotation to the installation?
- Dimensioned sketch
Please send us a dimensioned sketch of the surface that is as accurate as possible. This sketch is required to be able to make an offer. This could look like this:
Based on your dimensioned sketch we will send you a non-binding offer. If you like it, we can proceed to the next step.
- There are two options for the design to be printed:
– Design by our floor designers: Click on the following link to the image portal, select 5-10 images and send us the link or Creative # (number) so that we can identify the images beyond doubt. You can neglect the prices of the individual pictures. The first draft is free! Several designs and changes will be charged fairly.
– Designed by your own advertising agency or marketing department: Send us the print file in vector format (.pdf or .eps) created in the correct scale. In order to avoid colour deviations in the print, this should be created in CMYK colour mode.
>> Download an exemplary vector graphic
If you zoom in on this vector graphic in the document, you will notice that, unlike pixel images, the motifs do not become pixelated. Therefore, the vector format is perfect for printing on large areas.
- Approval of printing data
If you decided to create the print file by yourself, we check your data for printability and point out any necessary changes.
Once all the necessary details have been clarified, our sales department will contact you regarding payment modalities, delivery time and delivery so that the impact protection slabs and the printed surface can be produced as soon as possible.
The installation on site must be carried out by the customer himself using our installation instructions (download see below).
Which impact protection slabs are suitable as substrate for the Visual System?
All SBR impact protection slabs of 30-80 mm can be used depending on the required fall height. The only difference is that the edges of the impact protection slabs are not chamfered when used under printed surface coverings. This makes it easier to create a completely smooth, jointless surface. The colour of the slabs does not matter as the surface is 100% opaque.
What material is the printed surface covering made of?
The surface covering is a 2.9 mm thick vinyl floor. It is standardly divided into 2.0/3.0 m wide strips (max. 4 m possible).
The surface is sealed ex factory. The product Visual System consisting of impact protection slabs and surface covering is offered and supplied as a complete system by KRAIBURG Relastec.
Which motifs can be printed?
In principle, any motif can be printed on the surface covering. However, a high resolution of the motif is decisive. Mobile phone shots or shots with cameras are usually not sufficient.
Especially for larger areas, professionally created textures or vector graphics are recommended, which can be scaled to any size without loss of quality. In the picture gallery you will find numerous elements on various topics such as jungle, animals, sea, space or cities. We can provide you with these as vector graphics. Your advertising agency or marketing department can change these at will or integrate only individual elements of it into your surface. We will be happy to send you detailed print data requirements on request.
Is the surface UV resistant?
According to DIN EN ISO 10581/ DIN EN ISO 105-B02, procedure 3, the printing of the floor provides a UV resistancy of >6, the best class.
What is the slip resistance of the surrface?
The floor was tested with a high slip resistance value of R10 according to DIN 51130 with BGR181.
Which fire protection class is achieved?
The system has achieved the best fire classification (Bfl-s1) for impact protection systems.
Is it possible to install Visual System in an outdoor area?
Usage in outdoor areas is not possible.
Can the Visual System be used multiple times?
Yes! The floor can be used as a temporary flooring solution – for instance on fairs – by fixating it with double-sided tape. In this way, the floor can be reused later in another place.