KRAITEC® step for terraces and balconies
Requirements for balcony and terrace coverings and reasons for them
- Anti-slip and pleasant walking feeling: So that slipping is prevented, even on wet surfaces. Creation of a pleasant walking feeling, reduced risk of injuries.
- Footfall sound insulating properties: So that residential areas beneath are soundproofed.
- Tested fire behaviour: for providing protection from fire
- Frost-resistant: For protecting the layers beneath from the effects of the weather.
- Appealing colour and design options: Production of a pleasant living climate due to a multitude of colour selection options.
- Quick and easy to put down: Without heavy equipment in order to keep costs down
- Quick and easy cleaning: To counter natural external influences and retain the covering.
- Material resistance to UV radiation: No signs of fatigue caused by UV radiation.
- Seal protection: Absorption of impacts and optimum load distribution by the panels
Solutions with KRAITEC®
- Slip resistance R10 (in accordance with DIN 51130:2014-02) and evaluation group C (for wet barefoot areas DIN 51097:1992-11). The elasticity of the panels provides a pleasant walking feeling, even barefoot.
- Footfall noise insulation improvements of up to 27dB possible.*Laboratory measurements
- In accordance with DIN EN 13501-5 Brooft1
- Frost-resistant and water permeable due to open granular structure, no puddle formation. Quick water drainage through drainage channels.
- 4 standard colours, 6 other colours and 5 neon colours available.
- Easy loose and quick laying technique with plug-in connectors pre-installed in the factory, quickly replaceable.
- Easy cleaning with water, brush and weak soapy solution, in the event of heavy soiling a high-pressure cleaner can also be used *see cleaning recommendation
- Resistant in accordance with DIN EN 1297 and DIN EN ISO 3386-2, slight colour changes due to the effects of the environment
- The high degree of elasticity makes it possible to absorb impacts and dissipate them via the surface, there are also no sharp or pointed edges which damage the seal.