Structural protection mats for flat roofs – KRAITEC®
Requirements for protective layers and reasons for them
- Protection for sealing sheet: For protecting high-quality seals from mechanical damage
- Tested fire behaviour: for providing protection from fire
- Frost-resistant: For protecting the layers beneath from the effects of the weather
- Rot-proof and waterproof: For providing long-lasting protection
- Integrated separation layer in the event of incompatibility (KRAITEC top PV and KRAITEC top plus): For ruling out incompatibilities between sealing sheet and building protection mat
- Footfall sound insulation outdoors (DAMTEC sonic, DAMTEC sonic drain plus): Increased footfall sound insulation possible
- Drainage capability, water drainage: For avoiding standing water and the resulting consequential damage
- Due to the special filter fleece lamination and the profiling beneath the KRAITEC top drain plus and DAMTEC sonic drain plus products, a high degree of drainage effect through and beneath the mat is provided.
- Quick and easy to put down: Without heavy equipment in order to keep costs down
- Uneven subsurfaces: Adapts to subsurface and minor undulations due to elasticity
Solutions with KRAITEC®
- Protection layer in accordance with DIN 18195 part 10
- In accordance with DIN EN 13501-1 Efl (in accordance with DIN 4102, B2)
- Frost-resistant and water permeable due to open granular structure, no puddle formation.
- Rotting and dissolving by water are prevented by using specified recycling rubber granulates.
- The fleece and composite film lamination on the back prevents plasticiser from migrating between the building protection mat and the sealing sheet.
- Additional footfall sound insulation can be achieved in the system due to the use of raw materials that are always high-quality and consistent.
- Saves money due to quick and easy laying and easy cutting of the material to size.
- Because of the elasticity of the products, they can adapt to the subsurface and undulations. Complicated cutting can be avoided in this way.