KRAITEC® for flat roofs with rooftop gardens
Requirements for protection systems beneath rooftop garden structures and reasons for them
- Protection system for sealing sheet: For protecting high-quality seals from mechanical damage.
- Tested fire behaviour: for providing protection from fire
- Frost-resistant: For protecting the layers beneath from the effects of the weather.
- Rot-proof and waterproof: For providing long-lasting protection.
- Quick and easy to put down: Without heavy equipment in order to keep costs down
- Drainage capability (KRAITEC top drain plus): For avoiding standing water and the resulting consequential damage.
Solutions with KRAITEC®
- Protection layer in accordance with DIN 18195 part 10
- In accordance with DIN EN 13501-1 Efl (in accordance with DIN 4102, B2)
- Frost-resistant and water permeable due to open granular structure, no puddle formation
- Rotting and dissolving by water are prevented by using specified recycling rubber granulates.
- Quick and easy loose laying technique
- The profiled building protection and drainage mat provides efficient drainage through and underneath the mat.