KRAITEC® beneath PV systems
Requirements for protection systems beneath PV systems and reasons for them
- Protection system for sealing sheet: For protecting high-quality seals from mechanical damage.
- Tested fire behaviour: for providing protection from fire
- Frost-resistant: For protecting the layers beneath from the effects of the weather.
- Rot-proof and waterproof: For providing long-lasting protection.
- Integrated separation layer in the event of incompatibility (KRAITEC top PV and KRAITEC top plus): For ruling out incompatibilities between sealing sheet and building protection mat
- Kinetic coefficient of friction: For a firm footing and against uncontrolled movement of the elements on the sealing sheet
- Elastic: Adapts to subsurface and minor undulations
- Quick and easy to put down: Without heavy equipment in order to keep costs down
Solutions with KRAITEC®
- Protection layer in accordance with DIN 18195 part 10
- In accordance with DIN EN 13501-1 Efl (in accordance with DIN 4102, B2)
- Frost-resistant and water permeable due to open granular structure, no puddle formation.
- Rotting and dissolving by water are prevented by using specified recycling rubber granulates.
- Easy loose and quick laying technique, easy cutting by using strips
- The fleece and composite film lamination on the back prevents plasticiser from migrating between the building protection mat and the sealing sheet
- KRAITEC top PV also has a separating layer and a friction-supporting layer because of the compound film. (µ ≥0.6*)
- Because of the elasticity of the products, they adapt to the subsurface and undulations. Complicated cutting can be avoided in this way.
*Laboratory measurement on dry PVC seal