Products fitness & weight lifting
Products sports flooring
SPORTEC® UNI classic
SPORTEC® UNI classic sandwich
SPORTEC® UNI versa
SPORTEC® UNI versa sandwich
SPORTEC® golf slab
SPORTEC® golf slab EPDM
SPORTEC® golf interlocking pavers
SPORTEC® golf interlocking paver slab
SPORTEC® UNI classic
Gummiwerk Kraiburg Relastec GmbH (The Seller) hereby warrants to (The Buyer), that the surface SPORTEC Color 15 sold to the Buyer, will be free from materials and latent manufacturing defects and a limited warranty against excessive wear of the product, for a period of 2 years (Duration), according to our data sheet.
Warranty commencement Date:
This warranty will commence at the date the Product is delivered to the job site (Material Supply Contract) or has been completely installed (Material & Installation Contract) in accordance with The Seller’s Installation Specifications and its intended use.
Warranty shall not be applicable when:
1. Damage is caused by natural disaster including but not limited to lightning, earthquakes, tornadoes, hail, hurricanes etc.
2. Damage is caused by any act of negligence, abuse, accidents, misuse, including but not limited to, vandalism, civil disobedience, act of crime, act of war and the like
3. Acids or any harmful chemical material and the like, direct or airborne, are or have been in contact with the Product.
4. The Product has not been properly maintained. This would include, but not be limited to Product that is found to contain material such as loose sand, bark, dust and the like, thereby indicating insufficient maintenance.
5. After installation, in accordance with Seller’s specifications, repairs, alterations or modifications are made to the surface without prior consultation, consent or authorization from the Seller.
6. The owner fails to comply with all terms and conditions stated herein.
7. During the term of this warranty period, the Seller and/or their representative is denied access by the owner to the Product installation and/or fails to cooperate in obtaining permission for this access.
8. If payment for the Product has not been made in full and/or a completed Warranty has not been signed, dated, registered.
9. If any of the alleged failure are due to the Product not being installed to installation specifications.